Hi Everyone! First off, this post is NOT Spam – even though the title might seem like it. Rather, I’m looking for your opinion in the next 24 hours! Should just take 5 minutes. Sorry for a rather short deadline, but I’d like to use the logo on my upcoming post on my bike tour in Denali NP. A little preview is presented below with this young wolf we were fortunate to encounter!
I’m looking to ‘brand myself’. Not with a red-hot poker (those poor cows), but instead on my imagery. I’ve been designing and consulting with friends and family and have come up with what I think are five great options to present my copyright for the next 3-5 years. The last step is for you to vote for a favorite!
The gallery of five images below are based on contributions from friends and family. Here is the background on the logos:
- The bear paw is a design that the lovely and creative Kassie Pesch put together. It represents the wildlife of this blog, as well as my nickname “Griz”. The scrawling font is my actual signature
- The feather represents the birds found on this blog – a common theme. The scrawling font is my actual signature.
- The IAJ Logo was put together by Dad, the noble Chuck Johnson. I think it’s a swell combination of letters!
- The leaf represents the outdoor side of this blog and was designed in Adobe Illustrator.
- Perhaps a symbol is too much – do you prefer just the signature and website? If so, vote for this one!
So, make your decision and then vote below! Real-time results should be shown below – although since this my first poll we’ll work through it together!